1. Conclusion of a contractThe purchase contract is concluded upon acceptance of your order by ANAKIN and shipping of the goods, or notification of dispatch. All contracts between customers andANAKIN are made in German or English and are subject to German law.
2. DeliveryAll orders will be delivered straight to your door by DPD or DHL or FedEx. We reserve the right to restrict deliveries to normal end-consumer quantities. Most deliveries are made within five working days. If dispatch is delayed, we will contact you as soon as we become aware of this.
3. Damages in transitPlease inspect the goods upon receipt to ensure that your delivery is complete and that no goods are defective. If you detect any damage to the packaging, please notify the carrier company without delay and do not accept the delivery. If the packaging shows no damage but the goods are defective, please also notify the carrier company as soon as possible. In both cases, please also contact us (phone: +49 (0) 171/6266441). If you assign your claim against the carrier company to us, we will make a full refund for the damaged items.
4. GuaranteeThe statute of limitation for claims of defects is two years from the date of delivery or receipt of the goods by the buyer.
5. Compensation delivery and product descriptionShould the goods ordered by you not be available for shipping, we will notify you without delay and refund your payment for these goods. The content of our website has been carefully checked. The colours of depicted items might vary slightly from those of the actual product.
6.A RIGHT OF REVOCATIONYou can rescind your contractual declaration in writing (e.g. by letter, fax or email) or by phone within 14 days without the need to give any reasons.
The period commences from the day that you or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer acquires the goods ordered.
Address for revocation:
ANAKIN Design Studio
Tel. +49 171 6266441
You may revocate your order with a clear explanation (via letter by post, telefax, e-mail). You may use the following revocation form.
Timely dispatch of revocation shall suffice to meet the revocation deadline.
6B. CONSEQUENCES OF REVOCATIONIn the event that you withdraw from your contract, we are obliged to refund all of your payments** promptly and latest within fourteen days, starting from the day that we have received your revocation.
Exception: We will charge for postage within Germany, if your order amounted to a value of 100.00 € or more but you have only kept items to a total of less than 100.00 €.
For this refund we will use the same payment method that you have used to pay for your order, the only exception being, that we have expressively agreed otherwise. We will not charge you for any extra costs that may arise regarding this refund.
You have to return your order promptly and latest within fourteen days, starting from the day that you have informed us about your revocation, to the following address:
ANAKIN Design Studio
Outside Germany: Customers will have to pay for the cost of returns.
You will be liable for a diminished value of the goods, if they show clear signs of wearing.
The right of revocation does not apply for goods that have been produced according to individual customer specifications (e.g. individual embroidery).
End of the information about rights of revocation.
7. Validity of pricesThe prices quoted on our website are end-consumer prices. These prices include the applicable VAT and are valid until further notice. We shall not be liable for correctness of the published prices but endeavor of course to quote only correct prices.
8. Delivery costs
8A. WITHIN THE EU
Returning goods within Germany: you can return goods within 14 days of receiving them and use the postage label enclosed with your delivery for the return. If the value of the order kept is € 100.00 or more, no extra postage charges will apply for returns within Germany. Please note that we only accept prepaid packages.
Returning goods from outside Germany: you can return goods within 14 days of receiving them. The customer pays for return shipment. Please note that we only accept stamped packages.
8B. OUTSIDE THE EUSwitzerland: 19.00 € (DHL), this includes additional service fees.
Plus customs clearance. The value depends on the value of the items purchased. You will receive a bill from customs.
Non-EU-Country: custom and excise duties will apply.
The customer pays for all shipping costs. Please note that in the case of returns, we only accept stamped packages.
8C. SPECIAL DELIVERY OPTION1. Express
In addition to our standard delivery options (DPD and DHL), we offer DPD Express as a special service for deliveries within Germany. Please not the delivery times and shipping costs below:
Unfortunately parcel services do not carry out deliveries on bank holidays. In this case you can expect your delivery on the following weekday. If you order on a weekend or bank holiday, you can expect your delivery to arrive on the second following working day.
Express orders cannot be delivered to a DHL Packstation.
It is not possible to use the following payment options in combination with express delivery: Prepayment, Cash on Delivery, Direct Debit.
For security reasons and to preclude credit card misuse, we will only dispatch orders once we have received positive feedback from the respective financial institution. Therefore, it can seldom be the case, that the delivery time is prolonged by one day. In this case, we would then of course only charge you the respective standard delivery price.
9. Administrative Cost AgreementIf the value of the order kept is € 100.00 or more, no extra postage charges will apply for returns within Germany.
10. PaymentThe goods can be paid for by PayPal or credit card (American Express, Visa, Master Card).
We do not accept cash discount deductions.
The payment option “Direct Debit” requires a positive credit rating. For this purpose, your address and solvency data will be submitted, according to legal regulations, to Creditreform Reutlingen Degner KG, Auwiesenstraße 30, D-72770 Reutlingen, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The buyer will inform his bank, that in case of default or revocation of the direct debit, the bank is required to disclose the buyer’s account and contact details with ANAKIN Incurred expenses (incl. collection costs, default interest, expenses and handling costs) due to the revocation of payment or due to insufficient funds on the account will be charged to the customer. Furthermore, ANAKIN is entitled to invoice reminder fees of 5.00 €.
We do not deliver goods on credit.
Click here for further information regarding our payment methods and possible extra charges, depending on the payment method.
11. Reservation of proprietary rightsAll goods remain our property until payment is received in full.
In addition, we also collect and process address and order details for our own marketing purposes and, if necessary, share it with third parties. When processing your data, we take care to protect your privacy in line with all applicable legal provisions.
If requested, we will inform free of charge of the data we stored about your person or your pseudonym. If you want to send us a corresponding request, please send a message to email@example.com We are required by law to correct, block or delete any data we have stored about you, if you have submitted a request to that effect.
Please note: You can protest or revoke your approval to the use, processing and transfer of your data for marketing purposes at any time by sending a notification to that effect to
ANAKIN Design Studio
Once we have received your protest/revocation, we will immediately cease to use and process the corresponding data for marketing purposes and refrain from sending you any more advertising material.